Membership in the Czech BCSD can provide companies with a wide range of benefits and advantages to help them transition to a more sustainable business and strengthen their position in the field of corporate social responsibility and increase their competitiveness and the value of their business.
Who can be a member of the Czech BCSD?
Membership in the Czech BCSD is open to leading Czech companies interested in sustainable development and active involvement in socially responsible and sustainable business. The organisation accepts members from various sectors including energy, transport, telecommunications, manufacturing, financial sector and others. Companies of various sizes are welcome to become members, whether they are large international corporations with subsidiaries or branches in the Czech Republic or small and medium-sized enterprises with exclusively Czech capital. What unites all members is the vision of “sustainable business”.
- 1Collaboration, networks and alignment in value chainsMembers of the Czech BCSD have the opportunity to collaborate with leading companies from different sectors, across value chains and build networks with sustainability professionals, including current international best practice. This provides opportunities to exchange information, share best practices and gain new perspectives.
- 2Sustainable development supportMembers have access to conferences, educational programs, training and professional conferences organized by the Czech BCSD, its members or partner organizations on discounted terms to help them develop and strengthen sustainable practices in their companies. This may be in the areas of energy efficiency, greenhouse gas reduction, responsible waste management, ESG, social entrepreneurship and more.
- 3Influence and representationMembers have the opportunity to play an active role in shaping and influencing sustainable development policy. Czech BCSD represents its members in negotiations with the government (especially through the Government Council for Sustainable Development), NGOs and other relevant institutions.
- 4Visibility and reputationMembership of the Czech BCSD can give a company greater visibility and build its reputation for sustainable business, including presentations of this in annual reports and marketing activities. The organisation is actively engaged in communication with the public, media and consumers, which can reinforce awareness of the member's commitment to sustainability.
- 5Access to informationMembers of the Czech BCSD have access to up-to-date information, data and methodological outputs of the WBCSD on sustainability, ESG and socially responsible business. This allows members to gain an overview of new global trends, technologies and innovations in the field of sustainability and in particular its measurable form (ESG).
- 1Contact CBCSDWrite an email expressing your interest in becoming a member and send it to CBCSD.
- 2Fill in the application formCBCSD will send you an application form to fill out, which will be reviewed by the Presidium.
- 3Membership approvalAfter submitting the completed application form, your request will be reviewed by the CBCSD Presidium. If you meet the requirements and your application is approved, you will be invited to join as a member.
- 4Payment of membership feeBased on the Presidium's decision to accept you as a CBCSD member, you will receive an invoice for the membership fee according to CBCSD's statutes. By paying the membership fee, you become a member.
- 5ResultInformation about your acceptance will be communicated on the CBCSD website and through social media.